Joining the Chamber gives you a great opportunity to get acquainted in our business community and build leads/referrals. Here is a summary of the benefits you will enjoy as a Chamber member:
· We “officially” welcome our new members in our weekly e-News newsletter that circulates to more than 250 readers and growing. New members are also announced on our website, our Facebook page and at our networking events.
· On our Chamber website and the weekly e-News newsletter you will have the opportunity to have cost effective advertising by placing ads on a monthly, quarterly and yearly schedule. Along with advertising in the newsletter, if you have a program, offer, or business announcement for Chamber members you can submit information for consideration into the newsletter.
· We encourage new members to schedule a ribbon cutting ceremony attended by our Board of Directors, Staff and Membership. The Ribbon Cutting is posted on our Facebook page and published in the Chamber e-News weekly newsletter along with photos from the event.
· Chamber Members are automatically listed on our online Business Directory, and provided a user name and password to their business listing where they can control keywords and provide business details, create job opportunity postings, and “hot deals” (including announcements, special offers, coupons, etc.). There is also a hyperlink from your listing to your business website.
· Periodical analytic demographics from the new Chamber website will keep you up-to-date on the number of page views & requests from potential customers that the website has generated for you.
· We hold networking opportunities each month. One of the popular events being the monthly Chamber Network Luncheons (NWL). Be among the first to get the scoop on news. You will want to take advantage of these each month. Bring lots of cards! The NWL is $15 for members, $20 for nonmembers. You can invite guests to the Luncheon as well.
· There is a Referral Group which meets 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:30am in Denny’s. The primary contact for this group is Doug Hunt, 214-236-7474.
· We display member’s business cards, flyers and brochures at no cost to you in the Chamber office lobby kiosk.
· We are about to introduce the Lunch Box Learning series (LBL). Each LBL, a new topic is presented that is geared to support and improve businesses. The first 10 chamber members to sign-up can attend for free, then it is $10 for members, for nonmembers it will be $15.
How to Maximize Your Membership!
- Become a member of the Chamber.
- Come to the monthly luncheons to network/find out first about our growing community.
- Participate in Chamber events which help get your business in front of the community.
- Make sure you get the weekly newsletter to keep you informed.
If you are not a member and want to become one, here is the information you need:
Shelley Martinez, President